Happy Birthday Thread

Annihilate

63cg-e1319739727158.jpg

Arch

Legions Developer
Okay, this is getting *dancing* ridiculous. You have them as friends on Facebook, assuming that that is how you know that today is their birthday in the first place. Go yell at them on there. We don't need a new thread every time you wish to give someone a happy birthday wish. And if you are so inclined on wishing them a happy birthday on these forums use the messaging feature or post it on their profile. There is no need for a whole thread dedicated to the day the person was welcomed into the world.

Edit: AT THE VERY LEAST merge the threads into one. *looks at Jordan*

I

IzRaPiDz

Okay, this is getting *dancing* ridiculous. You have them as friends on Facebook, assuming that that is how you know that today is their birthday in the first place. Go yell at them on there. We don't need a new thread every time you wish to give someone a happy birthday wish. And if you are so inclined on wishing them a happy birthday on these forums use the messaging feature or post it on their profile. There is no need for a whole thread dedicated to the day the person was welcomed into the world.

Edit: AT THE VERY LEAST merge the threads into one. *looks at Jordan*
Flipping heck, you sound like my grandad. Cheer up abit and stop being so serious you muppet.

Bestking

Try guess my Birthday in Indian. Hint: The 15 is the day I born. No prize will be available if you found the answer.
15 જાન્યુઆરી