grenade launcher problem

legions

what happens is i run legions as normal then sometimes click update an that then i join a game like normal but when i choose a class with the grenade launcher and i switch to the grenade launcher it goes off and this error comes up saying legions.exe has stopped working then says a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. and it tells me to close the program so i do and if i repeat what i did it just does it again and again.

but before that happened i tried out legions lite(and yes i did make up a back up file)but when i tried out legions lite the same thing happened so i think this is a bug.

if somebody has a solution please tell me a soon as possible:(

legions

what do u mean by logs?

well i tried deleteing legions launcher and backed up the live file but wen i download a new one its says it has stopped working:(then i search legions on my start searcher,the one wen u open start menu and it came up with this legions launcher so i click on it and press run but wen i go in game it has default settings and stuff and i dont have my sound on from last time so i just dont know wat to do :(
BTW if u mean console log i don't know how to find it out:confused:

He needs more wood for his fire legions :p Hence logs.

trollolol.
He means he want's your console.log. it's in \live.
put it in a zip or something and upload it.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
And that's really a logfile to your specific problem ("when i choose a class with the grenade launcher and i switch to the grenade launcher it goes off and this error comes up saying legions.exe has stopped working then says a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.")?

legions

And that's really a logfile to your specific problem ("when i choose a class with the grenade launcher and i switch to the grenade launcher it goes off and this error comes up saying legions.exe has stopped working then says a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.")?
well i think it is because some one said that it changes every time i run legions but i didn't know and i think i did something else and ran legions cause i launched legions and played with just rocket launcher and not the grenade launcher so i don't think i can now because i tried deleting legions launcher and backed up the live file but wen i download a new one its says it has stopped working

Gheist

King of all Goblins
well i think it is because some one said that it changes every time i run legions but i didn't know and i think i did something else and ran legions cause i launched legions and played with just rocket launcher and not the grenade launcher so i don't think i can now because i tried deleting legions launcher and backed up the live file but wen i download a new one its says it has stopped working
Don't expect any help if your posts look like this. Sorry.

Anyways,
Are you using any modifications and/or scripts?

Logs would be nice too.
And I'm talking about the specific problem in the OP here.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Pastebin said:
Description: 'Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family'

Intel chipsets are not supported by the game. Its a miracle that you were able to play in the first place.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, the integrated Intel chipsets aren't supported by Legions, with that said, they may still work, but will be prone to glitching, crashing, etc.

Currently using any mods/scripts? Really odd that it would crash when you switch to a grenade launcher. You might want to try removing all of your mods/scripts (if you have any) and try running a vanilla Legions: Overdrive. Other than that, Seymour's stumped!

legions

i downloaded a new launcher but i think its because of the grenade reticle cause theres two mortarreticle01