Greetings legionnaires! What's up?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stefygraff, Mar 20, 2019.

1. stefygraff

stefygraff Private Tester

For those who know me, I miss playing with you!

I figured out there are a lot of things happening in our life every day - things that were shared in-game for hour and hours.

SO i will start with a new thing that happened early this month in my life, I'm getting married!!! to a beautiful girl (big "mistake" - "never" do this ^.^).

Any this worthy to share? Lets juice up this forum with life!

[​IMG]

P.S. : I write a lot of crap around this forum in the past, but all of it was done out of sheer love this community.

2. Ucantry2run

Ucantry2run Private Tester

ayyyyyy! congrats my dude

stefygraff likes this.
  3. Dynamic_Derek

Dynamic_Derek Honored Hero

I just started a job as a Senior Designer at Gameloft Brisbane in Australia on Monday! I now have two kids that are 4 and 7. Things have come a long way since the GG days. :)

k e v i n, Fixious and stefygraff like this.
  4. Bestking

Bestking Member

Oh man, I forgot about the forums, even though i'm part of the discord.. LO is so nostalgic to me and brings back so many memories but now, i'm 19 and undergoing my first year of university. Exams are coming up so yay.

Congratz on getting engaged steffy, and congratz on starting the job Derek!

(p.s I do use a mic now when playing games, unlike the younger Bestking)

stefygraff likes this.
  5. yami

yami Private Tester

So you were 9 years old playing legions?

6. Bestking

Bestking Member

Started at 9 on IA, grew up to where I am now...

7. JedrekPl

JedrekPl Member

Congrats Steffy!

Bestking likes this.
  8. Caputalis

Caputalis New Member

Congrats to you, make sure you keep your finances, investments, separate unless shes rich, lol, and have a financial agreement, in-case things don't work out, you don't want lawyers and a judge making those decisions for you later.. She should want that too, that way your both protected, and can remain friendly if a split happens, witch is a 50/50 chance these days.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    stefygraff likes this.