Greatest Video Ever made!

mario

Its tribes this is Legions. Disci got me link for this vid but I dont like mjuzik at all he synchronized one pop song together with metal song. It doesnt work like this. Whatever.

MJ1284

It's nice how people put effort in editing.. shame I can't see those clips for *chocolate cookies*.

Heartsong

I don't understand where everyone got the idea that throwing in TONS OF EFFECTS is akin to good editing.

I'm not sure where this whole perspective of "Man, that guy speeds up and slows down his clips so much AND DID YOU SEE THOSE COLOR FILTERS?! Godly editing." comes from, but I am not a fan.

57thRomance

Yeah, I mean these guys are skilled and all, but there's too much noise, slow-down, and effects packed into each and every MA :confused:

MJ1284

I don't understand where everyone got the idea that throwing in TONS OF EFFECTS is akin to good editing.

I'm not sure where this whole perspective of "Man, that guy speeds up and slows down his clips so much AND DID YOU SEE THOSE COLOR FILTERS?! Godly editing." comes from, but I am not a fan.
Yeah, I mean these guys are skilled and all, but there's too much noise, slow-down, and effects packed into each and every MA :confused:

This calls for Retsupurae quote:
"So, you think my LP was bad? Well did you actually SEE anything!?"
- Diabetus on "Let's Play Half Blind I mean Life"