Gravity Grenades?

linerider64

:eek: Instead of having an instance be pushed by an explosion, Let's have a new grenade that gives an implosion and sucks people to the grenade.

x3 Useful for making someone who's flying come back to the floor and crater.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
that would only really work if you hit behind them. If you hit them, it wouldn't really do anything, but if you hit in front of them, they'd accelerate...

BestCharmie

It's like an OD block if the nade explodes at the back of him.
But if it were to hit the front: He would probably trip or something.

Siantlark

Maybe you could stop the forward movement of the Legionnaire to circumvent the boost. Though someone could use it on purpose to speed up...

linerider64

Well , I got this idea because of seeing people and myself crater :p. I mean , It's gravity! The grenade implodes in the middle of two enemies and pulls them together , Causing damage like a body block. (Having more than 2 enemies will be fun to watch. :D) btw, Shooting people at the front will still make them go slower because the gravity center may stay for awhile like for 0.5 secs. Unlike the normal grenade , It just gives a push (I think). But the one im thinking of pulls in and makes one stay for this certain point for 0.5 secs. Meh, Couldn't explain more clearer.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I'm actually a tremendous fan of a weapon that could be used to alter the trajectory of enemies in some way without causing significant, if any, damage. So an air cannon, gravity grenades, an ELF-style weapon, or something similar -- all would pique my interest.