Goodbye threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
With the lack of development and interest in legions im going the way of others.
feel free to hit me up on Xfire : hybridarmageddon any time. See you on ascend :)

Propkid

Will come back. Complaining about how slow Ascend was.
But of course he'll be smurfing once he's back :D

Dacil

haven't been feelin it lately either...esp when BF3 comes, prob just check on forums here and there (if i remember)

RainPilot

stinky bear
You were a pretty cool dude and you made an impact on this community. Since you were pretty famous in the community, your leaving will signify the imminent collapse of the Legions community that was due so long ago.

Thank you Armageddon.

Synista

haven't been feelin it lately either...esp when BF3 comes, prob just check on forums here and there (if i remember)
What console are you getting it on? :)

Well, to be honest I haven't touched L:O in a good 3-4 months I think. Well I'm in year 11 and things just got busy! Girls... studying, sweet 16's....more girls <3 :) And in 4 days EA gives birth to another baby of mine. I like to call it FIFA 12 :D (Aka. Better than PES @ Ripper and Battel ). I've already started my anual scamming website fifautpacks.tk. Feel free to check it out, just don't spam my subscription form with rubbish PLEASE!

Au reviour mes amis, tu vas me manquer! <33

And no, I won't be on TS3, sometimes I'll pop up on the forums... That means the only ones who have contact with me is Solid, Maniac, App-1 and Agoria :O Lucky them!

Bye.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
The forums is the only place I have ever seen you active (Never in L:O), even then every legionnaire is missed when they leave.

So have fun, and best of luck with your studies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.