GiveAway Thread (beta keys, gifts, etc)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Combined this thread with another T:A beta key giveaway thread to create: The GiveAway thread!

Use this thread to give away beta keys, free games, etc! Woo!

Propkid

Wich is why giving it to fireblasto is a bad idea.
My thought process is such: he's the boss of SpeK. If he'll get to like the game he will make all of them bacons play it once it's out. That means I'll finally have fairly competent people to play with. Besides, I somewhat trust him.

I got a 30-2 k:d in LoL
30-2 k:d in LoL
e68ab0fcf7aa74767d1aefcf76898323.gif

And now on a serious note, RipTack is right. If you have no experience in DOTA games whatsoever, the beta might be a painful experience. Everyone will whine @ you, you'll ruin games and it will take months before you learn the game. The tutorial isn't ready, new heroes keep on being introduced (so confusing for the new-comers) and the practice bots suck. Once the game is out of beta it will be very noob-friendly compared to dota1.
Ah, and LoL people... DOTA is not LoL, but they think otherwise and due to that confidence they perform anywhere from terribad to mediocre in their games. And there's way too many of them.

Application-1

test bester
Uhm you know how the people in the beta are prop, the people know their game. It is not LoL where Free2Plays gamers jump in. The community is great don't be the one that starts ruining it. So yeah invite someone that is atleast lvl 30 LoL or played HoN or orignial DOTA. It also benefits you to play with.

Propkid

Uhm you know how the people in the beta are prop, the people know their game. It is not LoL where Free2Plays gamers jump in. The community is great don't be the one that starts ruining it. So yeah invite someone that is atleast lvl 30 LoL or played HoN or orignial DOTA. It also benefits you to play with.
One of the main reasons Ice Frog is making DOTA2 is to get the masses playing the game. At the moment you can clearly see 3 groups of players in the beta: totally new to the genre, LoL/HoN vets and DOTA vets. Not everyone knows their game ^^ but thx, I will actually reconsider since Fire isn't replying on steam...

Competent people? You've ever seen fissurez play a game? :D

Ok then, obedient people. Even better ^^.

Application-1

test bester
One of the main reasons Ice Frog is making DOTA2 is to get the masses playing the game. At the moment you can clearly see 3 groups of players in the beta: totally new to the genre, LoL/HoN vets and DOTA vets. Not everyone knows their game ^^ but thx, I will actually reconsider since Fire isn't replying on steam...
And the people that are indeed completely new have a *chocolate cookies* experience if not playing with friends. beta not new user friendly.

anak

VIP
if anyone has a dota 2 key, give it to freeman. he's the only one in here that actually knows what it is and will actually use it.