Geochaching in legions

Hueman

Greetings all,

First of, geocaching is a global treasure hunt using gps. BUT they do allow for "virtual caches" (they dont mean it the way i do). There are also things called "travel bugs" that you can track around the world through geocaching.

Now to my suggestion. Would the devs be willing to add a small seven digit code somwhere in one or more of the maps (like on a wall, or under a bridge)? Then I (or anyone) can create a virtual geocahce that would have a link to legionsoverdrive.com. The person trying to log the cache would need to download the game and play to find the code.

I have posted on the geocaching forums about this too, to see what people think about it. Please feel free to add suggestion or criticism onto this as needed.

P.S. This would drum up some new players as well as be a one-of-a-kind geocache.

Royalty

The Aussie
While not fully understanding the idea, I do remember GReaper talking about how he has a 'geocache' in his backyard, and how it brings in a steady collection of 'specimens' for his various projects and experiments.
*shudder*

*retreats back into cave*

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
While not fully understanding the idea, I do remember GReaper talking about how he has a 'geocache' in his backyard, and how it brings in a steady collection of 'specimens' for his various projects and experiments.
I am not 100% sure but I think Geocaching is called "Dogging" in the UK. GReaper can you confirm?

Hueman

Im not quite sure I understand what you said either.....but it seems like what GReaper calls "geocaching' is not what I understand it to be.
This is what im referring to: http://www.geocaching.com/