Forum Signature Height Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
Due to the excessively sized signatures, I've set a maximum height of 100px on signature display.

This should be sufficient space to display a reasonably sized image or text, chances are it might not give you enough space for both unless you've got a very small image.

Ancient browsers might not respect the max-height property, but the vast majority of you will see signatures getting chopped off if they're too high.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
You know, 140-150px would be decent. >.<

I agree, I almost never make a sig as small as 100px. My current sig was a very rare exception to the rule. But 100px is almost unheard in sig making on a consistent basis, it's just too small.

Now this isn't to say I disagree that sigs were too big, they were way too big. But 120-150px is much more reasonable. I would personally prefer 150px as that give you room to work (make a 120-130px sig and you still have some room for text above or below it too).

anak

VIP
The cropping made my sig look cooler, this forum has a nice sense of style :-D
But yea - 100px is a little bit ridic.

RedInk

Now now, let's not ridicule GReaper's dicission.
I for one am enjoying the space he gives us. It's a free roaming community,
not an unruly pile of Ben & Jerry's. And if you think I am sucking up, you may be right.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I find pic sig silly these days! a well placed text in that little box, helps everyone store precious memory... Not to mention that it will make the forum look so clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.