Forgotten on Public Test Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

I do get where the developers were going with adding walls to the sides of the bases for easier defense, but...
1.) It's hard enough as it is to do a frontal assault when cappers are going up a steep hill, let alone grab the flag with it being on such a thin strip of ground. Maybe just a bit of slack should be cut on the side, not too much though.
2.) They just make the bases look much uglier, considering how wide and majestic the map is. It's like trying to grab the flag and make it out of a box with an open top rather than a base. Furthermore, you pretty much copied the front and back walls and pasted them on the sides. Try coming up with a better design for the walls, and they should work.

Vinzyboy23

I do get where the developers were going with adding walls to the sides of the bases for easier defense, but...
1.) It's hard enough as it is to do a frontal assault when cappers are going up a steep hill, let alone grab the flag with it being on such a thin strip of ground. Maybe just a bit of slack should be cut on the side, not too much though.
2.) They just make the bases look much uglier, considering how wide and majestic the map is. It's like trying to grab the flag and make it out of a box with an open top rather than a base. Furthermore, you pretty much copied the front and back walls and pasted them on the sides. Try coming up with a better design for the walls, and they should work.
I do also noticed the base floor. Instead of a flat floor they changed it with a hilly terrain! Which also makes escaping hard.

GReaper

Grumpy
We've been busy testing other things (grenade changes, Fallout, other future updates).

Once we get some time to analyse all the feedback, we'll give you an update. Until then it isn't fair to just put the map on live servers.

TheWimp

please tell me this map is forgotten, with everyone only playing 2.5 maps we dont need any more bad ones that people play for a week then hate. more good new maps like fallout (i guess it was good?) and less *chocolate cookies* like forgotten and mirage which no one will play. they tried to fix fallout, people cried, now skip it.

Disci

Old man
Mirage isn't a bad map. Most of the retards find it hard to ski that's all. Wouldn't put it in the same group with Forgotten here. It has it's flaws but basicly it's a good map which is underrated since you just can't leave your brains in the closet and start playing.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Stop bashing maps, you should be happy you ain't playing the same 3-4 maps for past 2 years. Each map should and will have some challange. I agree some tweaks are necesary.. and not throwing a map out.

Devs want some input, they don't want to hear you crying.

Vinzyboy23

Stop bashing maps, you should be happy you ain't playing the same 3-4 maps for past 2 years. Each map should and will have some challange. I agree some tweaks are necesary.. and not throwing a map out.

Devs want some input, they don't want to hear you crying.
I know what you are trying to say. Yeah, some people DO want a challenge, but abusing the obstacles are very unfair like the Defenders abusing those high walls.

Whoot, used to be in my top 3 maps!!! Do we really have to loose the hieght cause if i remember correctly they gave people a nice amount of speed. Anyway I'm glad it will be coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.