Download FlagHud

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
What I would like to see now is the Flag carriers' percentage of health. This could be very useful,

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Would you also wish to see every players health and energy listed in a hud, their cordinates on the map and how fast they are going.

Yeah... Not happening.

Rockey, you rock (ha ha!), but let's not fall into the trap of taking everyone's thoughts to their illogical extremes just to make them sound stupid.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
And no, I'm not planning on making 10 versions based on requests.
However you can mod it yerself. Open the FlagHud.cs file with notepad and edit these lines.
Code:
%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 10, 525);
%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 52, 525);
%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 55, 525);

...and change the 525 values to about 300.

Ok, so I hadn't noticed that Rockey had posted how to change it, but since the new Grenade icons overlap for some people, I just thought I'd upload a slightly moved one.
Download. This sits slightly higher than the old one, but is still in the bottom left corner.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Updated the hud so that it doesn't fall apart on certain resolutions. Slight cosmetic touches while at it. Background image has been removed.

Aki

What I would like to see now is the Flag carriers' percentage of health. This could be very useful,

I do agree with this. No, we don't need to see every player's health, but knowing how close to death the carrier is can help the grabber time his grab or let LO know how urgently they will need to be in place for the egrab.

Love the script already, though. Excellent work, as always!

up_ur_guts

this script is fine as it is, we don't need 2 know anything about the carriers, if the lo are doing what they are supposed 2 do they will know when 2 egrab themselves, and if grabbers are doing there job in game they will be tracking the carrier as he moves so should know when to do there thing,

Aki

this script is fine as it is, we don't need 2 know anything about the carriers, if the lo are doing what they are supposed 2 do they will know when 2 egrab themselves, and if grabbers are doing there job in game they will be tracking the carrier as he moves so should know when to do there thing,

All fine in theory. What happens when the LO or grabber is engaged in a fight and has to take his eyes off the carrier? inb4 grabbers shouldn't get into fights: *chocolate cookies* happens and people are dicks, hence "if they're doing their job" falls apart in practice at least occasionally. Having a health monitor on the carrier grants the LO more freedom to focus on his main job because he doesn't have to keep looking away from the LD and HoF (thus taking a rocket up the ass) to check his carrier's health so he can know to get into position for the egrab. I know I'm not alone in having the opinion that LO has a tough enough job given our spawn system, so I'm sure I'm not alone in believing that LO could use whatever breaks come along.

Arch

Legions Developer
Just get rid of the file/replace it, or move it off screen/deactivate it in the script. (Assuming "BG" means "background".)
I know how to do that but the newest version does not use png/jpeg files but a profile that is set to specific color . I already found out how though. So nvm.

Heisenberg

For some of your scripts you recommend to extract the ZIP archive, for others it's ok to just place it in the live folder. Does the former still apply, or can all your scripts be left un-extracted by now? I ask because of tidyness / ease of removal.

Keep up the good work.