Flag Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHawk

Nice llama speed for not rocket jumping or nad jumping...and had most oh health............and nicee catching speed as we'll.. but it does take a long time to get to the flag.....not so usefull if u need to go for flag and get it before other team caps.

Disci

Old man
Nice caproute and then OD. You could've saved us 30 sec by just running front OD route. *dancing* dumb.

Noober

nice grab and pass;)!!
when i try to do something like that i always make a mess!
I'm pretty good with losing flag and bad pass, unfortunatly i have no vids about... but if you played with me you know what i mean :confused:
i will make some vids for bad pass.
Whoa no no no i need some valium and whisky
I love my cat...
whiskas.jpg

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Nice caproute and then OD. You could've saved us 30 sec by just running front OD route. *dancing* dumb.
you jelly of my route? i showed shaska that day, maybe i should record it and show you how fast you can actually go on that route.

Armageddon

Teapot
Nice llama speed for not rocket jumping or nad jumping...and had most oh health............and nicee catching speed as we'll.. but it does take a long time to get to the flag.....not so usefull if u need to go for flag and get it before other team caps.
llama'in the flag is when you walk and grab the flag. To setup the route it took him all of 25 seconds + time to climb the hill, maybe 30-35 at max to get to the flag.

Nice vid guis, Envy - swing batta batta, whiff! <3

Disci

Old man
you jelly of my route? i showed shaska that day, maybe i should record it and show you how fast you can actually go on that route.

Jelly? No. Cool route and fast. I'd prefer faster setup and return on a map like Stygian.

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Jelly? No. Cool route and fast. I'd prefer faster setup and return on a map like Stygian.

like i said i will try and record my share of it, average about 280-290 with a return bowl that swings around and shoots you too your base :) as for a faster setup, if you slow it down = less speed so thats no good.

llama'in the flag is when you walk and grab the flag. To setup the route it took him all of 25 seconds + time to climb the hill, maybe 30-35 at max to get to the flag.

Nice vid guis, Envy - swing batta batta, whiff! <3

ive got that route down to where it takes little time as possible no errors, but the point of shaska running that is timing, we both got down the timing as you could see before he picked up the flag. timing timing timing

Homingun

I've found that cap routes can be broken down into three attributes: speed, stealth, and what I like to call TTF (time to flag). A cap route that only has one of these is kinda meh. Having two is much better. The rare ones that have all three are WTF.

Class dismissed.

As to the thread, I expect much better from players of your experience.

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
That just looks like a slower setup version of my route from a while back... ;/

I like how your version avoids middle traffic, but the setup is like 10 secs longer.

thats a good one too, we def have a similar route, whats the fastest you have gone on it sharp? i hit303 and hit that same bowl and then cratered, but i love that route

I've found that cap routes can be broken down into three attributes: speed, stealth, and what I like to call TTF (time to flag). A cap route that only has one of these is kinda meh. Having two is much better. The rare ones that have all three are WTF.

Class dismissed.

As to the thread, I expect much better from players of your experience.

Are you serious Homi? I don't see you posting vids of any kind. I expect much more from YOU homi, go *dance* yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.