Firefall

Fixious

Test Lead
No idea. Haven't played it in months. Tried doing a few missions but it just kept forgetting I already did them.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Does the game crash so often now? I've played the game 2-3 months ago and I've been experiencing a lot of disconnects out of nowhere. The game was unplayable for me.

Is fine now, I get crashes sometime, but FireFall has actually been said it will crash to Oc'd gpu's (which I do)

Mahidhar

@MightyDeath

They fixed over a hundered bugs a while ago, has been running much better than before ever since. Try it out.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
The Summer Milestone is out now, way more Coral Forest, one new quest chain (they can't let EVERYTHING out before the game gets published) and, of course all the changes, it's pretty much awesome.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Red5 did a great job with this milestone. I am enjoying it greatly.

Also, send me a friend request in-game (BeefThief) ;)

Mahidhar

I have to say, it's like I'm playing the Alpha build or something. The Jetpack mechanics are crappier than they used to be, and all they had to do, was to increase the thrust and forward jet velocity so it doesn't feel like I'm driving the "cave Iron Man" suit. Prominence of classes in-game has been moved back seems like, giving more priority to "run and gun" gameplay. The roles of the classes seem secondary and "on-the-go" kind of jobs, but I guess they were always intending for the gameplay to be that way. Server lag is flourishing as always.

All in all, lost any kind of interest I had in this game. Might still play if my LA friends feel like it.

Mahidhar

I play the game with friends, some of them being Americans. They've also been experiencing occasional rubber-banding and stutters. Ofcourse for me, it's ten times more painful because I play from India.

Fixious

Test Lead
Downloaded the game again. fps seems better. Didn't experience any major lag. AI is still wonky though.