Firefall

D

Doom Of Neroflame

got this in Email about beta incase no one has seen it....(the part thats light i cant change its colour :( )

'THE WAIT IS OVER... LET'S DO THIS:
Raise your hand if you want beta! Okay, you can all put your hands down now. We know everyone is very excited about getting their hands on the game, and the tribe at Red 5 is proud to announce that beta invites started going out Friday, September 2nd, 2011. We've released 500 invites for a preliminary test taking place in two weeks.

Keep in mind that our beta will be a staged process. Registered members have been chosen to participate in Closed Beta: Stage 1. Our selection is partially based on positive community member activity, and partially at random.

Over the next 2 weeks many more lucky people will be invited to subsequent rounds of our closed beta. Additionally, those invited will receive an invite themselves to pass out to their friends. Look for your email invitation and please know that if you have not received one yet, it's likely to land in your inbox soon!'

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
and runs like crap.

So true, on lowest settings for me and I brought a £150 graphics card 5 months ago and it barely keeps up properly. Only concern is how they are going to work the free-to-play model with a shittons of people when their servers can't keep up and when computer gamers can't run their game.

Armageddon

Teapot
Not sure about it anymore, played for about two weeks and lost interest. Most of that time was spent ore whoring and some PvP which was pretty horrible at the time. My thoughts are the game needs to focus on either PvP play or PvE, both at the moment are horrible IMO.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Red5 have stated for sometime now that they are working on a huge redesign update that will solve most of its current problems. I won't go into specifics but its all over at the game site.

Fixious

Test Lead
Stronger jets and faster running speeds. 2 complaints I had since the beginning. Might start it back up.

Mahidhar

If you closely look at that jetting, you'll notice that they haven't done any great deal of tweaking to it. It's still the same, boring, painful jets, but this time with a lot more hang time. The speed of the maneuverability itself is still sluggish. It's clear that Red5 doesn't want jetting to have any significant effect on combat or anything else in their game. Sure you'd be able to shoot people more while in the air, but as you play you'll notice that you're better off staying ground-side most of the time because of the sluggish carrying speed of the jets, as if they are carrying something immensely heavy.

MightyDeath

Does the game crash so often now? I've played the game 2-3 months ago and I've been experiencing a lot of disconnects out of nowhere. The game was unplayable for me.