Firefall

Redvan

Private Tester
next tuesday as in... tomorrow? or the tuesday after?
Tomorrow

FF homepage was all like "OMG FF BETA HAS BEGANG!"
So I was all like "OMG YAY I CAN QUIT gAyPB!"
Then I looked in the forums to see who got in because I hadn't received an invite, to which I was like "DAMBARSTAGAS!"
Then I noticed a thread where a dev said "Negative. Invites go out Tuesday the 31st"
So then I went all "ok back to gAyPB"

A2

They're gonna start giving out invites from tuesday, and will keep giving them after that. From the IRC, I think I saw someone say they'll give about 2K invited as the first wave

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Its still not out. Some say it'll be given by Friday some say today ARGH ITS SO CONFUSING
il give u a thread of my special 30 seconds to mars tshirt if u sort it all out for me and sign up for me :D and all that jazz

Siantlark

Well there was some confusion because in a Livestream someone said it would start on Tuesday and it was taken as official. It wasn't. They're aiming for the end of this week but even that is tentative. So best hope is this week or next week.

*Crosses fingers hope it's not an IA next week thing*

Reactions: A2

A2

Well there was some confusion because in a Livestream someone said it would start on Tuesday and it was taken as official. It wasn't. They're aiming for the end of this week but even that is tentative. So best hope is this week or next week.

*Crosses fingers hope it's not an IA next week thing*
If you gen an invite, you freakin better gimme one bitch <3

Siantlark

If you gen an invite, you freakin better gimme one bitch <3
And vice versa. Remember
We-know-where-you-live.jpg

Reactions: A2