File for Mouse Speed

Gravis

Which file and what line of code has the default settings for things like mouse speed? Would it be under pref.cs and the line Mouse Sensitivity? I'm getting tired of joining legions and manually changing it.

MJ1284

Legions Overdrive\live\client\preferences -> open "prefs.cs" with Notepad.

$Pref::Input::MouseSensitivity = 0.89; <- this line maybe?

EDIT: So yeah, I'm just reciting what you said in OP. Try changing that value & Save and see if affects Legions.

Gravis

Didn't work. The mouse speed still was at 100 after changing it. Where I was referring too was Legions Overdrive/live/legions/preferences with the pref.cs inside. The thing was when I changed my mouse speed (it showed set at 4.01) to any other number the mouse speed would become zero.

Disci

Old man
After the change, delete file prefs.dso.cs or something like that. Should work then. It's in the same folder.

Gravis

After the change, delete file prefs.dso.cs or something like that. Should work then. It's in the same folder.

Still didn't work. Went to zero.

What I don't get is why you have to change your mouse speed every time you run the game. Have you extracted the launcher or do you run the launcher through the zip file each time?

I run the launcher from the Legions folder.