FE:L:O

57thRomance

Lol I'm still thinking about the sentinel outfit. I'm guessing we may have fat chicks if we have female sentinels. Don't know how else we'd work that out.

luiscm97

i think that it will be great but only if the only thing that changed was that the girl models were slightly skinier and maybe with a pink color

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
It was a pun. Fallen Empire: Legions: Overdrive = FE:L:O = Felo = fellow. A2, good point, if we have female characters strutting around the base, we won't need llamas anymore.

Vinzyboy23

Like I said, female characters will require hardwork for the Legions Dev. team. And that's why I said "what the?". And some guys here are going Pedobear around the females.

Oh mausgang, don't double post when necessary.

Disci

Old man
But seriously, this game is based in the future, doesn't that mean women would be lowed to play as well? Makes scene to me.

In the future people could also be hermaforids. Only way to identify them as a man and a woman would be the voice pack they are using.

Hawk

Like I said, female characters will require hardwork for the Legions Dev. team. And that's why I said "what the?". And some guys here are going Pedobear around the females.

Oh mausgang, don't double post when necessary.

It would be hard work, but I mean, all they could do is edit the face characteristics, the legions classes are basically guys in suits?

Women are OPed lol.

All are equal in legions! ;p

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
*cough* armor *cough*

I always hate it in games where there are ultra-feminine models... Its just, no. You wear armor for a reason, not to show off, not only that, but realistically, since the majority of said form-fitting suits have individual "shields," for one thing, you're likely to deflect a bullet into your sternum, and you'd also conveniently turn any rocket into an RPG as the blast would be focused in such a way as to bifurcate you.

I can stand some lack of realism, but there gets to a point where its no longer worth it to keep going and female armor is one of those things.

Man+Battlesuit=Soldier
Woman+Battlesuit=Soldier
Soldier=Soldier

And even if we scrap realism for a minute... The female models would be skinnier than the male ones which makes them harder to hit. I know there's the phrase, "you wouldn't hit a girl," but now its, "you can't hit a girl."

Now let these topics die.

Vinzyboy23

This thread is Pedobear approved.

41576_175025460851_2341878_n.jpg