Fastest grab speed.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Decided to merge, a thread where you post your top speed is more or less the same as a thread where you post your fastest grab speed. So they are combined.

Immanent

the fastest frost route i've ever been able to get on frostbyte was barely over 300 and it is widely known as the fastest approach...i would assume without a doubt there was sent boost involved in getting 326. There just isnt enough room on that map to build speed.
Post on youtube so people like me can learn?:D

Disci

Old man
Edit: Can you link me? It's not on his channel.

After quick browsing I couldn't find it myself either but the route is basicly very common one but it can be potentialy run 300+. Tried few times last night and hit 279 there but it's not very practical. I was able to approach the flag 250+ without an extra rj but the set up of the route just takes way too long for Frosty's gameflow. Anyways, I did record it but it wasn't 300+ so I decided not to upload it on youtube. The route is pretty much the same as Dimitryy's Frostbyte cap vids final cap but instead going so far left you pick the middle lane and rj there. This is the route what I assume phanakapan was talking about.

Immanent

After quick browsing I couldn't find it myself either but the route is basicly very common one but it can be potentialy run 300+. Tried few times last night and hit 279 there but it's not very practical. I was able to approach the flag 250+ without an extra rj but the set up of the route just takes way too long for Frosty's gameflow. Anyways, I did record it but it wasn't 300+ so I decided not to upload it on youtube. The route is pretty much the same as Dimitryy's Frostbyte cap vids final cap but instead going so far left you pick the middle lane and rj there. This is the route what I assume phanakapan was talking about.
I'm not quite sure even after looking at Dimitryy's vid, but from what it looks like is it this route, because if it is, I must be doing something wrong:

Disci

Old man
I'm not quite sure even after looking at Dimitryy's vid, but from what it looks like is it this route, because if it is, I must be doing something wrong:
Yeah, you do it correct but only partly. In the beginning go more left into the big bowl but the rest of it is correct. Also rj where you did the 2nd time and again right infront of the flag and use OR instead of Raider. 250+ NO PROBLEMS!

So yeah, like I said, not practical at all.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah, you do it correct but only partly. In the beginning go more left into the big bowl but the rest of it is correct. Also rj where you did the 2nd time and again right infront of the flag and use OR instead of Raider. 250+ NO PROBLEMS!

So yeah, like I said, not practical at all.

Super nade jump will get you extra speed as well if you get it right.

phanakapan

Private Tester
your first rj is pointless for that cap. also, instead of going so low with your arc focus mostly on getting height out of both of the first two bowls. rj where you did your second rj, but do it more to the right and a bit earlier. to hit 300ish you need to either rj again right at the peak of the hill or on the stand.

Propkid

Boost nades have a higher boost to damage ratio than any other explosive, also Plasma can be used to make use of those last bits of hp left before grabbing. If you are into inefficient and unpractical but speedy grab routes then use them :p

Triad

Legions Developer
108hk69.png

Immanent

Boost nades have a higher boost to damage ratio than any other explosive, also Plasma can be used to make use of those last bits of hp left before grabbing. If you are into inefficient and unpractical but speedy grab routes then use them :p
What are you talking about? They are more efficient than RJs going down slopes.