Explosions in the Sky - A Legions Movie

skypredator

I agree, Kryst. For him, it's either the best clips or none at all. Great principle, I say. Phan, just wondering... what did you use to record this?

xchris2168x

Getting owned has never looked more beautiful...

Amazing video, I swear to god any vid put to that song can almost make me cry :p

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I tried using hand grenades when chasing, emulating what I saw in the video. Worked like a dream.

Mighty fine video you have there phanabanana

fatboy

Video quality was good but I'd love to have seen a little more skill shots. I guess you're still a little rusty.

skypredator

Phanakanakanapan, what did you use to record? Fraps? I've been looking into making a video myself, but I don't have the foggiest clue where to start. Any basic tips would be very useful.

So really, it's either "Give sky the information he wants", or have your T.V. privilidges taken away.

Binswees

Sick *chocolate cookies*, bro. Love to see them crazy midair shots.

Video quality was good but I'd love to have seen a little more skill shots. I guess you're still a little rusty.

I think u got it all wrong, the video quality wasn't really that good, could be a lot better, but the shots were really skillful, great chaser with nice rocket and sniper aim. Not sure what could be more skillful, unless u mean cg whoring.

Pure4Pwnge

Sick *chocolate cookies*, bro. Love to see them crazy midair shots.
I think u got it all wrong, the video quality wasn't really that good, could be a lot better, but the shots were really skillful, great chaser with nice rocket and sniper aim. Not sure what could be more skillful, unless u mean cg whoring.
Download the video, much better quality.

Application-1

test bester
If you want HD on youtube you need to check the dimensions.
On youtube HD starts at 720p videos. This means videos that have the 1280x720 dimensions. I self play in 1440x900 so everything is bigger then the 1280x720 dimensions. This means it can be easily putted up as 720p HD video. 1080p HD however takes 1920x1080 dimensions. That is bigger then my dimensions so that will pop up as 1080p but look very zoomed in.

phanakapan

Private Tester
i used fraps to record. i play on a laptop with a max resolution of 1440 x 900, but for me to get the 25 fps i need to make a video you can actually watch i have to play at 1280 x 800 and i have to fraps at 640x400. its crappy quality but its the only way i can do it.