ETA on votekick?

Jedired1

Bad, it should be up to the devs to decide
it othergames like Tribes they abused it an kicked you out even if you hadnt done anything

Freeman

RAYTANG
Hey devs,
will there be an eta for the votekick feature for public games?

When have they ever given us an eta on anything? It's in the works, just be patient and know its their top priority atm.

DeadGuy said:
Two weeks ago we were working on voting and admin features along side trying to fix custom loadouts. [...]
[...]we temporarily dropped working on custom loadouts to finish the public voting and admin features as soon as possible. This is currently our top priority (headed by Rockey at the moment) and we hope to have it completed soon, but in [...]

Disci

Old man
If you're talking about some retard T:V crew who kicks people out of the server just because someone says you're cheating, then that doesn't count. Admins and server owners are part of the *chocolate cookies* head group too so that makes it a whole lot different. You can't blame vote kick system just because there are idiots taking care of things who should be the ones punishing people for griefing. You know, guns doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Royalty

The Aussie
I suggest only giving certain players the right to vote-kick- eg moderators. Some people might abuse the system.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I suggest only giving certain players the right to vote-kick- eg moderators. Some people might abuse the system.

I dunno, seems to me if a Moderator has to 'vote kick' someone, they would probably just kick the person outright. I'm not foreseeing many issues with a 'vote kick' system, and the community is small enough that if it does become an issue, we should be able to stifle it quickly enough.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Btw. ETA? 2 months, absolutely!

Ok, so here is the catch. I was already going to do this with admin tools but I got so soaked up with work suddenly that I really don't have time to do much. Thus vote side of things is coming a bit later than admin things (A month or two). The admin tools are already done, minus some annoying bugs that need to be sorted out.

Anyways, votekick will make an appearence along with other voting options. No accurate (or non-accurate for that matter) ETA.

Synista

I know for a fact some people will just vote kick people for fun. Depends on how immature the community will be if they tag along though ;)

Frost

I know for a fact some people will just vote kick people for fun. Depends on how immature the community will be if they tag along though ;)
Kicking people for fun? never.

I will however use this opportunity given to me by the Dev-Gods to never play with Ucan again. There's no need to ponder the minute details of that statement.