Ear Problem

I went swimming today after lunch with my parents, I swam for about 2 hours and now my right ear is not working, at all. I've been keeping it side way for 3 hours and it's not working :(

Well it be cured tommorrow morning when I wake up?

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
put an earplug in the other ear and blast miley cyrus out of some speakers as loud as you can.
it probably won't cure it but it will make you feel so much better that you don't have to listen to it while everyone else near you has to.

linerider64

Erm.. swam for 2 hours, That's short for me. =| I swam for 6 hours straight and my ears just got water in it, So probably I don't hear things clear. Is your right ear COMPLETELY deaf? Or you can't just hear things clear?

theGrindLab

With your head tilted at different angles try pulling gently on your ear lobe ad while also GENTLY pressing and releasing on the side of your ear where the canal opening meets the side of your face (just below your temple). You may have water trapped behind cerumen (ear wax) or just a small pocket of air. The procedure I described should help you break the seal (of wax or the air pocket) and allow the water to flow freely. Again, do this gently so as not to harm your inner ear. This might take a few minutes to rectify the issue (if it helps at all) and even then it may take a few days for your ear to completely dry out.

With your head tilted at different angles try pulling gently on your ear lobe ad while also GENTLY pressing and releasing on the side of your ear where the canal opening meets the side of your face (just below your temple). You may have water trapped behind cerumen (ear wax) or just a small pocket of air. The procedure I described should help you break the seal (of wax or the air pocket) and allow the water to flow freely. Again, do this gently so as not to harm your inner ear. This might take a few minutes to rectify the issue (if it helps at all) and even then it may take a few days for your ear to completely dry out.
Thank you, it's getting better but not completely.