Duel Server Map

Map switch on a weekly basis for duel servers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Propkid

This is like the most wrong statement in all of history.

The maps are generally flawed for public gameplay, any large map is. Core is only reasonable for pickups, that map has great terrain.
Although I haven't been to many PUGs, I've heard quite a lot of moan/threats such as 'if you start that map then I'm leaving' whenever Core was proposed. :p Explain that.

Freeman

RAYTANG
when it comes to team practices, why dont you guys use the private servers? i understand that the devs/people with server admin are not always online, but you can usually schedule it ahead of time right?

Although I haven't been to many PUGs, I've heard quite a lot of moan/threats such as 'if you start that map then I'm leaving' whenever Core was proposed. :p Explain that.
the majority of the north american community, myself included, hate that map. but thats a completely different topic.

Q: "How would you feel eating the same food all the time?"
i have chicken and rice everyday. im not picky about my food :p

stefygraff

Private Tester
Fire, i remember you one time in a Euro PUG not willing to play The Core against me as captain... i rage-quieted then :D

Its not that much about private practice as it is about the fun you have!
Advantage for Duel map switch every week:

-Better cappers(they have time to practice routes without disturbing the gameplay in CTF Matches; Includes less llama)
-Discovering new maps that they thought to be rubbish(Bladerun, Mirage)
(just two, I'm pretty sure we can find more)