Don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
You can try reporting him to a server admin. I can't remember all the admins, to be honest. I have admin, Jordan does, pretty sure Sin does and quite a few others. I'm almost always in #legions (see top of page for IRC info), and Jordan is in there quite often as well. What was his name?

edit: Except for the ET server. I don't have admin there.

His name was Jaymeister II. He shot me in the back earlier today for 2 maps in a row, so I left the game. A couple of hours later, he was on my team again. He was having trouble with an opposing player, so I went to his aid to show "no hard feelings", I killed his attacker, and as I turned to leave he shot and killed me again. We ended up dueling, and I realized we were messing up the game (CTF) for everyone else so I left again.

Karnage

Private Tester
Free Radical, next time that happens take a couple of screenshots of the text that says s0-and-s0 killed you. If you have more than one you can show that it wasn't a random accident. Then upload those screenshots somewhere and send the link to either Jordahan or Seymour Gore. They will quickly deal with the offender. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.