Diary of a HOF

57thEnryu

I dedicate this post to the best HoF in the world; Karnage. This is the Diary of a HOF, first 6 entries. Enjoy.

March 10, 2350

Today I was issued my Legion Armor. They issued me the heavy armor, big and bulky but with a lot of protection. After our issue we were then herded to learn our assignments. Jimmy got chaser, Mack Capper. I was told I would be the Heavy on Flag, or HoF for short. We didn’t get to use our suits though, that we were told would be tomorrow.

March 11, 2350

We got to try out our armor today. Jimmy was fast, zipping around everywhere. So was Mack, often flying inches above my head at high speed (jerk, nearly took my head off a few times). But me? I’m slow. I am just too heavy to move around fast. Of course they say it’s not the armor, it’s my fat self. I’m not fat, just muscular. I suppose one advantage is that I can overdrive in a split second. Next time Mack flies over me, I’ma smack him with my OD.

March 16, 2350

Today we found out where we are being shipped to; Nivosus. We’re stationed in Nivo. Friking cold ass nivo. At least I have my armor to keep me warm. Oh wait, IT ONLY HAS KRIKIN AIR CONDITIONING!!!! GAWD!!!!!!

March 28, 2350

We arrived at Nivo today, a lot colder than I thought. I got my first experience as HoF today. As the cappers came in I OD right into them, some of them I just rocketed. They died. Then respawned. Then the process was repeated. I thought I had figured out why the old HoF quit. Then I was told he quit because he got a laser through the head too my times. They also mentioned something about me getting used to being picked on. Not sure what that means…

April 5, 2350

Same old same old, Cappers come in, I stop them, and they respawn and try again. I’m also repeatedly told “nice job fatso” or “that’s it, bounce them away”. I’m not fat. I stop them with my abs of steel. Aside from that, if I had fat I would be nice and warm. I’m not, I’m freezing cold. Frikin Nivo, only get warm in the mess hall and sleep, which totals about 9 hours a day, which means 16 hours of HoFing…hate the hours here.

April 13, 2350

I let a few go today. It’s not unusual to lose a few, as soon as I do Jonny goes and gets them back. I swear whenever he leaves the base he is humming “Bad Boys.” “What ya gona do when they come for you?” Your gona die, that’s what. I also have the responsibility of taking the flag from Mack whenever he comes back. Then I cap their flag. Still can’t figure out why were only capping their flag, I mean, why don’t we bomb their base? Oh well, not my job to wonder, it’s my job to protect, and I do it damn well.