DFC- Die FlugenClan. The beginning, recruiting, and ending!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I have decided to start a clan called Die FlugenClan or DFC for short
If you are interested in joining, comment further down. I'm not expecting a lot of people to show interest this early in the life of the forum.
I would prefer that people who join be from Central US, Mountain Standard (MST) or Pacific US time zones to join, this will make scheduling everything easier.
having Vent is a must, it is free, and it isn't urgent that you get it because I don't know when Legions will be available and also when I will be able to play it due to compatibility issues. Though there is a possibility that I won't be able to play immediately, I want to get this started ASAP.
I'm looking for people to fill all roles of CTF (This will be a CTF clan)
I'm also hoping that people who decide to join are mature, respectful people who won't sully the fledgling DFC name. First impressions are important and since I would expect DFC members to somehow indicate that they are members of DFC in their name or bio or through whatever medium necessary in-game.
I'm just looking for anybody who fits the above requirements (plays CTF, is preferrably from the US or canada in the specified time zones, and isn't a douche) Skill level isn't a screening measure, I'd just like to get a presence and have a minimum of 10 members, including myself. Hopefully, if you're looking for a clan, this will be a good match.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I am starting a new clan, Die FlugenClan and I would like people to join. PM me with the following information.
Region you are from (US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia etc.)
past experience with legions or playing in clans (any clans, any game)
what you are good at in Legions (sniping, capping, light offense, defense etc. etc.)
Why you are looking for a clan

Some of these questions are more important to me than others, so answer honestly, and if you send an application, odds are on that you will be in. I might check forum posts just to gauge maturity if I don't know much from you, just as a warning.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Sorry, why did you create this thread if 1 person posted in your old one, which still exists...

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I thought I'd just restate everything, and I'm not yet sure how to delete a thread that I've started. The one reply was for advice to pm contingencypl4n, and nothing else. I figure persistance might work, but perhaps its just irritating. If you have an idea on which it is, please enlighten me. I'm trying to reach out to more people, I think my previous thread was too specific.

57thEnryu

Lets get it started in here! Lets get this party started, ha!
If you got jack in your cup, go raise it up, if you ain't got enough go fill it up, if you ant got *chocolate cookies*, throw your hands up!

Ima drink this whisky with parton, I want a girl on my lap and a jegar bomb, I'm comin' in hot, you heard me, and Ima make it rain on the girl who serves me.
OH!

Good luck with ya clan man. Sorry for the temp hijack, I am a terrorist afterall :p

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
We're almost to seven people... almost, and then I'll have to figure out a way to get my mic to work while playing legions. Something weird is going on with my windows partition and my microphones...

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
But I've stopped Die FlugenClan due to never getting enough people and my having too little time to change that.