Currently Listening To...

ChainU

Bollocks! THIS is the best opening ever:

The art in it! -_- The style owns. Your "best" opening doesn't really have a good animation in it. I'm reffering to the opening itself. Not the song! e_e That animation is lame...
Btw. I don't like Elfen Lied opening song so much, but it's quite good. I like classical songs with more action or like semi classical... (But Elfen Lied sure is one of the best animes. You'll get enough blood in it. ;))
-There's an anime called Afro Samurai, that has very good quality fights and has good "camera" angles. Awesome animation on how the people move when they talk etc. The name shows the flaw... It's english subbed, but it suits is. T_T

-You should mention what you listen. Not only the songs you think is the best ones... I have like 200 songs that I like very much. But I listen them too...

MJ1284

The art in it! -_- The style owns. Your "best" opening doesn't really have a good animation in it. I'm reffering to the opening itself. Not the song! e_e That animation is lame...

Well, that series if from 80's (1984 - 1987 to be precise) so it's kinda stupid to judge the animation (it's like calling Half-Life 1 crap "because it has bad graphics").

-You should mention what you listen. Not only the songs you think is the best ones... I have like 200 songs that I like very much. But I listen them too...

Mmh, true, it's "Currently listening To..." afterall. I was merely pointing out that I'm not fond of emotastic JPop Bleach openings *cough cough*

Jesper Kyd = Best damn videogame music composer there is:

ChainU

Well, that series if from 80's (1984 - 1987 to be precise) so it's kinda stupid to judge the animation (it's like calling Half-Life 1 crap "because it has bad graphics").

I wasn't refferring to the graphics really. e_o The opening had an awesome design...
Your opening was almost like a bunch of clips taken from the anime. That kind of opening are the most used ones, because they don't have to work so much overtime...
And that music isn't even near something "emo". (So what are "emo" music? I guess there isn't any.) And you should watch the anime before judging it.
-Don't you know that animes don't use the same ending all the time? [You can't really say what songs are from Bleach. (The music in the anime is good too. I'd say better.)]

Many Bleach OST songs own. I have all of them of course... So I'm listening them.

Awesome songs.