Currently Listening To...

Dacil

lol thats why its a thing so no one knows its the ultimate android they find :O :x
DANG IT, idk what you're talking about since im only on episode 3 but DANG IT IT'S RUINED haha i actually dont care too much....well...until i find out what it is, then i'll prob be mad hahah

D

Doom Of Neroflame

DANG IT, idk what you're talking about since im only on episode 3 but DANG IT IT'S RUINED haha i actually dont care too much....well...until i find out what it is, then i'll prob be mad hahah
:p awsome series...just dont watch 'the plan' movie otherwise you would end up confused...it wouldnt spoil it, just confuse you with the series xD unless u liked to be confused but that would mean you would watch it back wards or randomly?

Dacil

:p awsome series...just dont watch 'the plan' movie otherwise you would end up confused...it wouldnt spoil it, just confuse you with the series xD unless u liked to be confused but that would mean you would watch it back wards or randomly?
lol ok, cal directs me which to watch and makes sure it's in order, so he'll let me know when to watch it...and nah I dont want to be confused, it'll just be boring to watch if i am haha

good live too woot! HAHA its funny when the dude says he's a crazy you know what...

57thEnryu

There seems to be a lack of 3OH!3 on here, so let me fill in that gap with some classic songs:
Also another artist were lacking for obvious reasons, Ill post him so you can use up them rotten tomato from last weeks BBQ (b/c u had to be the guy who brought tomato to a BBQ)

RainPilot

stinky bear
I just remembered this song, all I want to do is listen to this song all day and play my air guitar. If you don't like the guitar in this song, then something is wrong with your ears, son.