Current Legions 1.4 Public Test Bugs

s3YOLOSWAGg

-Cant see the jet trails (maybe its jut my own)
-Game minimizes to a small window after hitting Apply on video settings (windowed mode)
(haven't tried joining a public server yet.)

edit:
-Keeps joining server/ sometimes respawning, in First Person Perspective when default is set to 3rd Person

Well, since this thread exists I'll just post this here.

I captured a base in CnC and the enemy turret did what it was supposed to, turn friendly. Or rather, its color did but that is all. It continued to shoot at me despite the base now being under my team's control.

I'll see if it happens more and will post any additional details if anything comes up. Just something to look out for.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Well, since this thread exists I'll just post this here.

I captured a base in CnC and the enemy turret did what it was supposed to, turn friendly. Or rather, its color did but that is all. It continued to shoot at me despite the base now being under my team's control.

I'll see if it happens more and will post any additional details if anything comes up. Just something to look out for.

Turrets dont like perfection! It happened during pt too, but its pretty rare(for now)...

Belberith

Legions Developer
It continued to shoot at me despite the base now being under my team's control.
This is known and is relatively minor. It will be fixed in the next server update. For now, just momentarily get out of the line of sight of the turret and it will stop targeting you.