Cratering all over someone?

Apparently it's now possible to crater all over someone else..
..crater all over.png

So what do you think about this advancement of distraction? Just crater all over someone xD

Gheist

King of all Goblins
That's the message for BB kills. Nice stuff, you should try it. A close second is "pushed over the edge by ...".

Darklord

Private Tester
I like saying 'SUCK IT' just after someone craters on me.

Suck it is reserved for MA's on people who are ODing away from/parallel to you, MAs of greater then 175m in length, or ground shots of 300m or more. If you don't use those three standards, you have to say it faaaaar too often and it loses it's effect. Shouldn't be said more then 3ish times per map most of the time.

Apcizzle

Suck it is reserved for MA's on people who are ODing away from/parallel to you, MAs of greater then 175m in length, or ground shots of 300m or more. If you don't use those three standards, you have to say it faaaaar too often and it loses it's effect. Shouldn't be said more then 3ish times per map most of the time.
Which reminds me. I was talking about this last night - Is there a way we can add a long shot stat. 300m's + is a good start for a benchmark.

MJ1284

Is it possible to change it to "Player A exploded all over Player B's face"? That oughta catch anyone's interest :p

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Actually, I'm fairly certain you say "I SUCK T," which never made much sense to me, but then I'm not down with all the "hood" lingo and so have no idea what "T" is.