Crashing After Loading

Dom5

I've read a few threads and a lot of people have the problem that the game crashes after joining while its loading. I have a slightly different problem. I'll click join and it will load and I'll be in spectator mode as usual, but then when I click to spawn it crashes. Another thing is that the familiar message of "Press FIRE to respawn" is gone. This is really weird for me because the game has been working for as long as I've been playing it. Can someone please help? :confused: Oh, and it looks like this when I try to spawn:

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    719.3 KB · Views: 10

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I've read a few threads and a lot of people have the problem that the game crashes after joining while its loading. I have a slightly different problem. I'll click join and it will load and I'll be in spectator mode as usual, but then when I click to spawn it crashes. Another thing is that the familiar message of "Press FIRE to respawn" is gone. This is really weird for me because the game has been working for as long as I've been playing it. Can someone please help? :confused: Oh, and it looks like this when I try to spawn:

Restart your computer, should fix the issue, if not post back here.

Dom5

I can't upload the console, it doesn't show up when I click up load a file, not in .log or .txt

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Open the console.log, hit save as and make it a .txt on your desktop.
Then try to upload that file.

LeGiuS

You are right because i have Intel chipsets too and and having the same issue.

It's better to read the FAQ first at the top of the page :
System Requirements

Minimum Requirements
  • Windows XP SP3 with latest updates, Windows Vista™ SP2 with latest updates, or Windows 7™ with latest updates.
  • ATI Radeon™ x800 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 6800/8400
  • DirectX 9.0c (Windows XP™) or DirectX 10 (Windows Vista™, Windows 7™)
  • Processor: Pentium® 4 2.2 GHz, Core® 2™ Duo 1.6 GHz, AMD Athlon™ 64 2.08 GHz or better
  • RAM: 512 MB of available system memory
  • Internet Access Required .