Core and Gorge

Noober

I see that this maps will be on the summer extravaganza tournament...
I'm a new player of this game, i've never played on i.a... i just play L.O. from this winter and i have seen this maps very less on servers.. why?
the switch it's always the same.. nivosus, stygian, frostbyte, stygian, moonshine, stygian, nivosus, stygian, stygian, frostbyte, elegiac, stygian, frostbyte, fallout, stygian... lol.

Noober

i simply dont know this maps... and i cannot try to know it (also alone) because they never be on servers... :(

HellzHere

Am not a fan of core, but I am a fan of gorge. I was meant to bring this up, but guess I forgot. But yea I completely agree, it is really weird because when gorge came out it came on a lot and in recent months I never ever see it on a server. Also from the map rotation u posted a lot of stygian seems to pop up, but most of the time atleast on the euro servers we just cap out the map or just switch servers, this map shudent be removed but it shud come less if this is happening tbh. Fallout shud come more often and maybe a bit more moonshine and nivosus.

Noober

if everyone can host its game and choose the map it will be great for learning it... but thats not possible :(

Disci

Old man
if everyone can host its game and choose the map it will be great for learning it... but thats not possible :(

It's possible. Hop on IRC(there is a tab up there where you can do it) and ask GReaper or anyone on the chat room to help you with that. It's not the same but best you can have atm.

Noober

It's possible. Hop on IRC(there is a tab up there where you can do it) and ask GReaper or anyone on the chat room to help you with that. It's not the same but best you can have atm.
i already have Irc, thx you, i will ask :)

Homingun

The styles of the maps are fine. There should be mutiple threads somewhere detailing why the majority of players don't like them. As for why they don't come up; they probably weren't in rotation for the server you were playing on.