Computer Help

Vinzyboy23

Hey guys, I have a problem to be solved because I often get the message "One of the Window's missing registry files has been recovered by using a recovery log" Or something like that. I think one of my registry files has been deleted because I cleaned up my disk a week ago. My PC now crashes more than usual, and it sometimes hang. My PC is 2 years old BTW.

Specs:
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180@200 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 7050/ NVIDIA nForce 610i
896 MB of RAM

(I don't think these are my real specs because I can't find where it is stored.)

EDIT: But I'm still able to play Legions though but not in fullscreen.

Frosted

You could always back up your important stuff on DVD or some external hard rive then format(It's like 1tb for 80$). I format like once a year because I download a lot of junk and I can't be bothered to look at what I want to keep and what not.

Vinzyboy23

You could always back up your important stuff on DVD or some external hard rive then format(It's like 1tb for 80$). I format like once a year because I download a lot of junk and I can't be bothered to look at what I want to keep and what not.
I restored like... last year around July. And it's very hard backing up your stuff, I have a lot of music, some PSP and PC games, and some movies, it took a week for me and I lost some of my games because of the virus last year. But now, something is kinda missing on one of me files.

The message doesn't seem to appear anymore now that I installed a backup file that my Uncle has put on my computer when it got a virus. But my PC still often hangs.