Clusters nerfed AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time developers nerf them and then no one uses cluster anymore because its so utterly useless like it is now, then they give it back some power and ppl complain about getting owned in one shot with it, the big guy is going to knock you out if you dont move out of the way of his big *dance* off fist first you dummies.

Your in the ring with someone who out weights you, if your to slow to take him on then stay out of his way rather than cry to the developers hes to big and tuff and he can hurt me mommy!

whats the point in playing a big tough heavy if you dont have a big tough gun that no other class can carry?

Not much, sure you can take a beating but hof is such a big slow target youd spend more time respawning than playing if he couldnt, OD has been wimped out too.....

Hes just a huge rock you place on the flag so it wont blow away!

and hof is about as much fun to play now as that analogy sounds now :)

Uuh... Nothing's changed?
Well Im not a private tester so dont have the inside scoop but it certainly does get different results compared to what it was like say 3 or 4 months ago, I spoke to a few others and they have noticed it too, not long after OD came back I was really happy with the improvement to clusters (I heard it was mainly to do with the net code improvements) if you hit them with a tight spread they took big damage and if done perfectly would do %100 damage.

this isnt a knee jerk winge, Ive spent a bit of time with it wondering if I had just lost my touch or something but it definitely doesnt have the same effect anymore, often If there is any splashing of the cluster my target gets thru with no damage at all, before there was nearly always hit points if they were even near the spread. I used to get a few one shot instakills on full health targets every night I played, now its happened only once in a couple of months.

I just cant believe there has been no change from my personal experience !

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
NOOOooOooO it better not be in favor of clusters.....i hate them!!
Kobe_U_Mad_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498-410.jpg

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Well it has been like this for months so it wasn't a recent change.

incoming falcon punch to rockey

Status
Not open for further replies.