Can't wait for it to come out!

A2

As usual, and as seen/used in BFBC2, I'm the most professional enemy radar. Ask Carnage or anyone. Srsly

Libra

really. will that really happen?
yea saw it on cnbc apple is marketing the i phone to the three major cell companies sprint at&t and verizon...i think sprint will have the upper hand with the best unlimited plan around so i'm sticking with sprint

can't wait until final fantasy versus 13 finally is released and square-enix's secret final fantasy 7 remake

yeah. a legions meetup on bf3. on what ps3 xbox 360?
i hope on the ps3 anyways my psn is DynamicHaze someone should make an xbox and psn name post so ppl could add each other on their

Dacil

now that you mentioned square-enix.....KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 10TH GRADE....that should be illegal, breaking a young girl's heart for waiting so long for her beloved game I spent all night and day playing =(

Libra

now that you mentioned square-enix.....KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 10TH GRADE....that should be illegal, breaking a young girl's heart for waiting so long for her beloved game I spent all night and day playing =(
square-enix is going to milk the kingdom hearts series they'll keep us waiting and keep on spewing out prequels unti people get pissed and demand kingdom hearts 3

games
soul calibur 5
Dvil may cry 5
dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi
street fighter X tekken
saints row 3
prototype 2
ninja gaiden 3
mass effect 3
uncharted 3

movies
the avengers
iron man 3

tech
i phone 5
ps vita
wii u
3ds new version
i pad 3

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Oh my god, you have no idea. I can't even wait.