cant open new custom maps

trevor

i want to be able to open up the new maps i downloaded from the custom section (jupiter fueling station and pipeline challenge)but it says they are unknown when I try to open them. ive tried to save them to the missions log in my documents but the only one that will appear is the pipeline one but even then it says i dont have the correct version of legions and that i cant play(although I canplay the officail maps) . what do i do. i need all of the information I can get!

Defender

i want to be able to open up the new maps i downloaded from the custom section (jupiter fueling station and pipeline challenge)but it says they are unknown when I try to open them. ive tried to save them to the missions log in my documents but the only one that will appear is the pipeline one but even then it says i dont have the correct version of legions and that i cant play(although I canplay the officail maps) . what do i do. i need all of the information I can get!

http://www.7-zip.org/
I have been posting my maps in 7 zip file
Then inside theres a zip containing the map or mission, what ever it is...

Delpicy

You mean the public test folder? They removed that, and if you still have it, its useless. Just copy the stuff into the your live folder and it works just fine. What I mean is just copy the zip file and legions folder in his map support into the live folder, and say yes to merge folders. Voila.

trevor

i put it in the missions folder in a mis, ter, and ml file and got them perfectly downloaded but it cant load. I left my computer on for hours but it wouldn't load when I selected it in the create game

stefygraff

Private Tester
Load a map(frostbyte) then press f5 and switch it using 'choose mission'... You cant load a custom map from the create server list without some modifications... Give the f5 a try....

If that dosnt work, you didnt install it the good way