Can't make any games..

Xection

Can't make any games with any maps, not even the map you have when you install legions, i need help trying to make a game when it won't let me.

Xection

I have 25 maps and one of them won't let me make a game.

Nothing else BUT the maps.

DesertofDeath_v02 Is one of them, in the server folder, one of the files doesn't allow me to make a server...I got it too work after i deleted a few things in the server folder.

Flamboyant

I don't see how you hate him so much jordan, i looked up some threads and found him asking how to do stuff, and I notice that some of the mods in this forums isn't nice...

In the modifications thread, a mod was being mean to someone who wanted to use skin selection, not all of us would know how to do some of this, no need to be mean. Some other people think the mods of the forum are trolls just for being mean to others who don't know how to install mods. But ya, why be mean to someone who din't do anything to you?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
To be quite honest, he does have a point - this info is hard to find for any new player, as the info is hidden in countless threads on the forums. At the same time though, this community is so small and everyone so elitist I'm not that surprised by it. Not used to newcomers.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I don't see how you hate him so much jordan, i looked up some threads and found him asking how to do stuff, and I notice that some of the mods in this forums isn't nice...

In the modifications thread, a mod was being mean to someone who wanted to use skin selection, not all of us would know how to do some of this, no need to be mean. Some other people think the mods of the forum are trolls just for being mean to others who don't know how to install mods. But ya, why be mean to someone who din't do anything to you?
To be quite honest, he does have a point - this info is hard to find for any new player, as the info is hidden in countless threads on the forums. At the same time though, this community is so small and everyone so elitist I'm not that surprised by it. Not used to newcomers.
I have no problem with people asking, Xection just creates an absolutely absurd amount of threads for simple questions instead of just popping into IRC. Asking a question like "Do I have to delete my test folder?" does not need it's own thread.

I definitely don't hate him though, just a little frustrating to see so many threads about useless questions.

Flamboyant

I'm not sure what IRC is.
But why not just tell him, one little answer can't kill ya......

Like I said, not much of us knows allot about these mods and all this stuff we have to add in order to have fun with, he might just be a kid who doesn't know allot.

vincismurf

Legions Developer
I'm not sure what IRC is.
But why not just tell him, one little answer can't kill ya......

Like I said, not much of us knows allot about these mods and all this stuff we have to add in order to have fun with, he might just be a kid who doesn't know allot.
IRC is a means of communication, it's a simple chat channel.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century