Can you please make HK server or China server like instant action did before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandoned

There already is an Asian server? Why is that one not good enough?
SG and JP servers tend to have low ping for some players, and high ping for some players even within that region, Royalty pings 170-180 in JP servers and he's in AU, I ping 290-320's in JP and I'm in NZ. There shouldn't be a massive difference in ping.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I'm assuming he is based in China or somewhere in Asia if he's asking for a Chinese server though.

Royalty

The Aussie
What Abandoned said. I ping like 200 in JP & SG and that's the best I ping anywhere. It's just not good enough. Us Aussies really need to get a ded up...

Karnage

Private Tester
Guys, there is no way we can reasonably ask for a new public, dedicated server in HK. We have had this discussion repeatedly. I can host. Sylph has said she is willing to host if we need her (she is in HK) and if people would just stop whining about ping and play we might find more people who live in HK and surrounds who are willing and able to host. Instead of just not playing because your ping is not so great here or there, just get on so we can get together and work things out.

Frankly, I have just come to accept that I am probably always (or for a very long time) going to have high ping. Anything up to 320 I can play reasonably well. Once you accept that instead of always wishing for something better then it's actually not so bad.

Royalty

The Aussie
Frankly, I have just come to accept that I am probably always (or for a very long time) going to have high ping. Anything up to 320 I can play reasonably well. Once you accept that instead of always wishing for something better then it's actually not so bad.
I find that with anything over 280 I can't play effectively. With under 200 people should start getting scared, and I think if I was given under 100 ping, the servers would crash because of the MASSACRE I would create.

Freeman

RAYTANG
I find that with anything over 280 I can't play effectively. With under 200 people should start getting scared, and I think if I was given under 100 ping, the servers would crash because of the MASSACRE I would create.
6cd74_memes-i-drew-you-a-picture-of-all-the-people-who-care.jpg

pretty sure the answer to the OP is no, there wont be a dedicated server located in hong kong.

Karnage

Private Tester
Guys we have had all these discussions before. Seriously. The provider doesn't have an HK server so there is no way it's going to happen. Someone should just lock this thread. It's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.