Camera Trouble (glitch or togglable?)

dark7

i am having problems with the camera, when i move the camera around (aiming and such) the camera automaticly moves back to facing derectly in front of me it does this as soon as i align the camera with my back or with a base (mine or the enemy) no one has ever had this problem, so i am confused and angry that out of all the problems it had to be a camera problem... IN A FPS/TPS lol

help please?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
That... Sounds interesting...
Is it possible to get video footage from this? Also console.log please.

dark7

ok, i'm at school right now, and it wont even start, but this problem is at home anyway, so ill do it when i get the computer at home

dark7

i cant give you the video on this website, so i have to just give you the log, nvm thats not supported on this site either... ok looks like ill just have to but a new computer :S

dark7

k, thanks i have almost gotten used to the dumb camera glitch, but i'm still anxous to get rid of it

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
You have to post the actual log here, not the file path. Open up console.log, and copy/paste it into the forums. You can also attach console.log (click "upload a file," next to "post reply").

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Looks like you aren't actually in the game environment, the game is just tracking your mouse?
Are you in fullscreen?

dark7

nope, but the problem dissapeared, i am thinking my computer had to get used to the game, but did anyone check the log?

You have to post the actual log here, not the file path. Open up console.log, and copy/paste it into the forums. You can also attach console.log (click "upload a file," next to "post reply").

kk, ill do that next time i am at home

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
How come you have such a high ping in the game? You had 250+ ping at the start & end of that video.

I don't know, but I think that the high ping could have been contributing to making this glitch intolerable. It could be a glitch you're having with just that server, I'd say try some other servers. (One closer to your country of residence)

Edit: I think that was it, you had a high ping in the servers due to which your game started acting up (It does for me sometimes with high ping), your ping went back to normal (As it always does for me after the first day or so), and now the game is working fine.