Download Bullets's Mod Page

Bullets

Welcome to my mod page :)

-v.08/09/11- Finally started finishing my mods, not going to make any more after tomorrow.
-v.21/04/11- Finishing some mods that I was halfway through with. New healthbars first.
-v.24/12/10- Download links for warnings and health bars created.
-v.12/12/10- Mod page created on L:O forums.

Legions mods are designed to make your gaming experience better, and this is my page. I’ll try my best to update it with new content regularly. Enjoy.

================Screenshots================

20 pics/post limit :(
NEW!

================BullHUDs================

These are all prototypes that will be released soon after the game gets back up.
My BullHUDs are designed to give you a helmet-like view of the game (great in 1st person especially).

--------------------------------------------------------------------Faded--------Normal
original-1.png

metallic-1.png
dbluecover.png
(NEW!)
Smiley.png
dbluecover.png

================Warnings================

Warnings are messages you get. Self-explanatory really. I made them much more eye-catching, useful to the lazy gamer like me.

ODcolourscollection6.png

Overdrive warnings------------------------------Velocity warnings .
----------------==-------------------
================Health Bars================

I made a few different health bars, some custom made for specific BullHUDs, but the default ones are really good, I think.

Basic Health Bars:
h7.png

Lightning Health Bars:

Allnew.png

Simple Health Bars (NEW!):

Allsimple.png

Broken Health Bars (NEW!):

Allbroken.png

================Miscellany================

Nothing here yet. Might make some playerflags or something. I might finally publish some rets I made too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Constructive criticism is welcome, and any tips on how I could improve these mods and become better will always be appreciated. Ideas are always welcomed too, but I don’t normally do direct requests.

Lastly, have fun with them!

- Bullets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS

Disci – My personal tester for stuff like CG rets and the first to test BullHUD: Original (and my personal trainer). Hilarious guy too :D

(Omni)Deskari – Inspiration for my BullHUDs came from Deskari’s amazing ImmersionHUD, him coming up with the idea of a helmet like-view.

Bullets

Thanks for all the positive feedback, really appreciate it :)

Since the game's back up, I'll be testing and tweaking a lot of the stuff. The warnings and health bars should be downloadable soon, and BullHUDs in the New Year.

I'm still looking for a few (experienced) players to help test some of the stuff!

I feel special! :) GJ mate, you're my fav hud maker.
Haha cheers, irc some time, need you test some stuff :p

Bullets

Download links for warnings and health bars created - go download them now! Merry Christmas all :)

I'll be there more now since my vacation just started. Gonna be away during christmas tho.

Ah, hope you have fun. Let me know when you get back.

Bullets

Updated some stuff that I didn't get to finish. Will be updating it quite soon and then I'm finished. Sry for the huge bump :oops:

New health bars and editted a load of text.