Bug or No?

OBLIVION

I believe my brother brought this up before but the issue was never solved, and I appear to be getting the same thing on my laptop, can someone chime in and tell me what causes this? I didnt mess with anything (script wise).

Pictures:

Legions 2013-10-05 23-15-25-14.jpg Legions 2013-10-05 23-15-34-59.jpg Legions 2013-10-05 23-15-21-55.jpg

OBLIVION

I also forgot to mention I re-installed legions like 3 times and I get same result with those box like thingies o.o

Fixious

Test Lead
His DxDiag is similar to mine in that it doesn't display the main GPU, but only detects the integrated one. To be sure of this, open Device Manager and expand Display Adapters. If you don't see another item under Intel HD (like this http://i.imgur.com/vdtuk4a.png), then I guess you don't have a main GPU like Dabbleh said.

OBLIVION

His DxDiag is similar to mine in that it doesn't display the main GPU, but only detects the integrated one. To be sure of this, open Device Manager and expand Display Adapters. If you don't see another item under Intel HD (like this http://i.imgur.com/vdtuk4a.png), then I guess you don't have a main GPU like Dabbleh said.

Dont have see another one :( does it mean problem will stay like that?

Fixious

Test Lead
If I recall correctly, Legions never got along well with integrated graphics cards. If messing with the editor's view distance doesn't help, it will likely stay that way unless the devs know what's going on.

OBLIVION

If I recall correctly, Legions never got along well with integrated graphics cards. If messing with the editor's view distance doesn't help, it will likely stay that way unless the devs know what's going on.

I thought of something new to see what causes it.
1. Create map from Frostbyte or any other map and look at that map, every corner, everything.
2. I see nothing changed so I go ahead and "save as"
3. Go to my missions folder and lets say that I wanted to make the map bigger from "8", lets say I increase the size to "10" or "12"
4. I click save, and add the map to my config file
5. Update launcher and load map
6. Thats when I see the box like things

My thought is that this only happens when I change the size of the map. I tried this out on the desktop we have and it sometimes does this but like every once in a blue moon.
I also tried it out on my brother's laptop and I get same result I get on mine.

Does this happen when you do it too or no? or anyone else?

Fixious

Test Lead
Just tried increasing Frostbyte to 12 and got those squares. Maybe Legions only likes 8 and 16 sizes.