Bug or my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile_wars

Hi there, first off a massive thankyou to the guys who keep this game going. I enjoyed it as an IA game and am please to see Legions is still going.

I suspect this issue will be my laptop but thought I would ask here!

I am getting the ground landscape (not buildings) come up patchy whenever moving. Here's a picture!

Thanks,
smile_wars

legionsprintscreen.jpg

I

IzRaPiDz

Hi there, first off a massive thankyou to the guys who keep this game going. I enjoyed it as an IA game and am please to see Legions is still going.

I suspect this issue my be my laptop but thought I would ask here!

I am getting the ground landscape (not buildings) come up patchy whenever moving. Here's a picture!

Thanks,
smile_wars

legionsprintscreen.jpg
it's your computer mate. I had te same prob, just install the lastest directx and you will be ok :)

HAHA totally trippy tho

Trippy? No, no, no. Some of my textures, or lack of textures, are trippy. ;)

textures2.png

Gorge (and Darklord cratering like a nub).

textures4.png

Forgotten (Mabel or someone loaded the map by accident during a pickup).

There's also a lot more, but I don't feel like going out and screencaping them. The colors change too as you move around. Different angles see different things. The craziest is inside tight spaces that are missing textures, like Gorge's subways.

57thRomance

I want to make Frostbyte LSD land and turn Zenith into the Mushroom Kingdom... and possibly violate the other stages in the most awesome ways :p
I just hope it doesn't hinder my gaming experience.

MJ1284

I want to make Frostbyte LSD land and turn Zenith into the Mushroom Kingdom... and possibly violate the other stages in the most awesome ways :p
I just hope it doesn't hinder my gaming experience.

Might as well turn Gorge into Mario level accompanied with Mario midi on background and player models replaced with Goombas.. atleast people would play it :)

skypredator

Yeah. We need a Mushroom, Fairy Tale based map. Really. that would be loads of unending fun. Ooh, with lots of secret tunnels and passageways. And green sewer pipes. :D

skypredator

AND a unicorn.

Yeah! xD But honestly, I would like to see a fun map. I'm really quite fond of the old Legions structures. The architecture in the new build seems too bland. I saw a few screen shots of the first playable build of Moonshine. I would find that map much more tolerable if we still had those fancy looking, sci-fi structures. This thread has gone a little off the deep end, so we should expect a lock. :p

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Seems like OP's issue has been resolved, then the thread took an unexpected trip down the Rabbit Hole.

Venture far enough into the Rabbit Hole and you'll eventually come across a Seymour. And a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.