Download [beta] Trooper Reticles V3

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
Just an evolution of the old reticles.
increased contrast on the rocket.
increased alpha on the chaingun circle.
totally new design fot the nade launcher with a different "center" (the real one is on the top and this reticle will work good only @ 1650*1080)
totally new design for the sniper rifle.

tbh they are not ready yet but there's too much people asking for them and i have no time to resize and test them for different resolutions.

1650*1080 Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3haos8ka3941im1/Trooper-Reticles-V3.zip

Preview
reticlesv3.jpg

Dacil

very cool! maybe you can resize (if needed) and come out with those later? too bad ppl were pestering lol

Arch

Legions Developer
If you know how to work Gimp or PS, it's really simple to just copy and paste the images over the existing and match up the center points. Besides the GL ret, the stems (?) being 2 pixels wide and cannot be centered perfectly.

Immanent

Not trying to hijack his thread but, I made the grenade reticles black and white if anybody wanted:
MortarReticle01.png
press right click and save as if you want it.

Sorry trooper!

qqchurch

I'm a bit curious. Does the upside-down GL ret help with aiming? It would really be helpful if there were some kind of indicators at how far another player is and how far you can shoot the nades; a distance indicator, maybe?

Immanent

But you just did. Make your own thread. ;)
FUUUU :mad:

I'm a bit curious. Does the upside-down GL ret help with aiming? It would really be helpful if there were some kind of indicators at how far another player is and how far you can shoot the nades; a distance indicator, maybe?

I believe no rets really help with aiming. I have been testing trooper's GL ret, and have found it more uh "different" to use. in a good way. short answer, no.

skypredator

I use the GL ret to help calculate distance. Ever notice the little X-Axis bars running through the vertical part of the GL ret? Distance indicators. In my opinion, it's all about how you see the rets as far as their components.