Best weapon for Raider?

Konflict

That combined with a never dissapointing rocket launcher and frag grenades makes it the best LO loadout there is.

True.

On raider i always use cluster loadout :p

:eek: really?

Cluster but not for the cluster itself but for the old "anti-spam" grenadelauncher.

C'mon..who doesn't like to to spam with a weapon? :p

old nade launcher is suck.

no..it doesn't disappoint when firing at the right distance at the best moment.

Immanent

I actually haven't seen anyone else hotswapping it, even though I show other people how to they cannot be bugged to do it during combat.
I made a vid about it like a month and a bit back... couldn't be bothered to upload it to youtube.

Propkid

The cluster seriously isn't very useful at all, let alone OP. In any loadout.
Ha... yeah, it's only the ultimate groundpound weapon at both short (hotswap) and long (actual cluster burts) range. Oooh, it also saves you quite a lot when you learn to hotswap 24/7, as the projectiles can be shot down like boost nades.

ellismore

Really depends on the situation. I tend to rely on chaingun and rockets when I duel, grenade launcher when I chase, and plasma when i'm bored :p

Disci

Old man
Plasma. Depends on situation tho, but plasma is probably the only weapon Raider has which I still can't decide if it's OP or not.

Konflict

Plasma. Depends on situation tho, but plasma is probably the only weapon Raider has which I still can't decide if it's OP or not.
I really don't think raider with plasma is OP, it's just perfect for the class and with chaingun they are a deadly pair..just ask U8er.

Disci

Old man
I really don't think raider with plasma is OP, it's just perfect for the class and with chaingun they are a deadly pair..just ask U8er.

Excuse me, but do you understand what OP means? Also, I don't need to ask U8er because I'm fully capable of making my own judgements, thank you. :)

OP = overpowered.

Disci

Old man
To add an explanation to Disci's post,

PLASMA + CHAINGUN + ROCKET = INFINITE CHAIN-WHORING (With a dabble of rocket splashing)

I don't really mean the whole loadout. Topic is about gun anyways. Just plasma this time, guys and like I said I can't decide if it's OP or not. OR chasing got really ez with RL+Plasma.