Battlefield 3 in open beta!

BeefThief

Beefy Member
So what class is everyone playing?

I'm really enjoying Support right now. M249 + Bipod + RDS + Extended Mags is really a nice combo to lay down suppressing fire ^_^

Reactions: A2

MightyDeath

I'm waiting for the full version. Can't really express my opinion since I barely play 10 mins then the game crashes
Also Origin is crap.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

play engineer with shotgun...cos i only got 2 guns for it

3lionz

Legions Developer
I don't like the fact that AFTER downloading the 3GB file, through Origin.
They torture you more by making you get the browser plugin.
And then tell you that your driver sucks. And makes you get a 138MB one instead. Its torture for a slow internet connection.

This game BETTER be worth it.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
And then tell you that your driver sucks. And makes you get a 138MB one instead
I installed those drivers and I still have the notice saying that I should upgrade my drivers.

And I actually like Battlelog so far (Although, I would much rather have all of those capabilities in-game).

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I don't like the fact that AFTER downloading the 3GB file, through Origin.
They torture you more by making you get the browser plugin.
And then tell you that your driver sucks. And makes you get a 138MB one instead. Its torture for a slow internet connection.

This game BETTER be worth it.
IT IS

driver suckage is the only message i never had :D

A2

I'm playing Recon with that MOD 10 - thingy gun with 8x scope etc etc and Assault with the PP-2000 or the other one with the Holo scope. I LOVE THE HOLO! :D
And yeah the game's pissing me off with the random disconnects so I'm not playing it thaaaaat much. Waiting for the final product though :)

anak

VIP
Why not... just try it

And you have campus internet now.. so itll download in no time. Orgin is pretty fast.
oh yes, i love installing a whole new game client that i don't need to download 15gb of a game i probably won't even play -_-