battlefield 3, halo and other E3 stuff

Libra

if there is any final fantasy fans here this is the demise of the franchise

the wii u competition for the 360 and ps3??

i saw some of it i think it will be an ok game isnt it on the wii or something or xbox kinnect

RedInk

WiiU is packing some heat...but once more not being a hardcore gaming portable:(
It looks like it's thick, holy crap. Excited to see what comes out of it though!

DKnight556

Nintendo has delivered again!!!!! The have created another great innovation!!!!!!! They have turned the ordinary controller into a table!!!! Now you can use the worthless touch screen part of the controller as a plate, and a drink holder. Stop the water marks on your table and desk, get the nintendo table now!!!!
wii-u-controller.jpg

Nintendo finally delivers on the better graphics and more games that aren't for prepubescent children but they cripple their system with an "innovative new controller design"

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Nintendo has delivered again!!!!! The have created another great innovation!!!!!!! They have turned the ordinary controller into a table!!!! Now you can use the worthless touch screen part of the controller as a plate, and a drink holder. Stop the water marks on your table and desk, get the nintendo table now!!!!

Nintendo finally delivers on the better graphics and more games that aren't for prepubescent children but they cripple their system with an "innovative new controller design"

I dunno, they took a risk with the wii-mote and that did well for them. The tech demos using this new controller were pretty cool, I think it's a little early to say Nintendo 'crippled' their system with this controller.

DKnight556

I dunno, they took a risk with the wii-mote and that did well for them. The tech demos using this new controller were pretty cool, I think it's a little early to say Nintendo 'crippled' their system with this controller.
It did well until Xbox made the Kinect and Sony made the Move. After that Nintedo sales feel off at an exponential rate. Nintendo thrives on innovation and when another system improves on their idea then they loose sales. Try playing battlefield, Ninja Gaiden, or another game that isn't targeting small children or are party games.

Libra

A lot of developers want to work with it like EA and Ubisoft this might be a gaming revolution

ninja gaiden is one of the wii u games

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It did well until Xbox made the Kinect and Sony made the Move. After that Nintedo sales feel off at an exponential rate. Nintendo thrives on innovation and when another system improves on their idea then they loose sales. Try playing battlefield, Ninja Gaiden, or another game that isn't targeting small children or are party games.

What does that have to do with Nintendo 'crippling' their system with the new controller?

Libra

Sony has the ps vita i think it will be good and don't worry next year if sony follows their six year trend ps4 might be out

6 year trend is 1994 ps1, 2000 ps2, 2006 ps3, 2012 ps4???? maybe maybe not

RedInk

I fergot to mention that they actually did something with wii sports now.
\o/ wii sports baseball amirite?

Cauchemar

Have you not learned yet? Nintendo is the best at making something look stupid then make it turn out great. I trust them 100% with this and the games we saw during the conference made me satisfied.

Nintendo for E3 2011 winner!!!1!1onethousandonehundredeleven

Libra

yea Nintendo won this year...lets hope next year Sony surprises us like they did with the psp

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It seems like it's getting harder and harder for the big companies to surprise us anymore. Most of the Wii U specs (right down to the controller's touchscreen size) were revealed in rumours and whatnot.

While Nintendo had a very strong showing, Sony's was good too. Some of the Vita (weird name) demos were very impressive and I like how Sony was really pushing 'create your own content'-style in games, and the Sony cloud saves looked really impressive.

Microsoft's showing was rather muted, still waiting to be impressed by something on the show floor. The Halo 4 teaser was cool, a little disappointed that they went with a CG trailer instead of ingame footage (wonder if that means the game will possibly debut on MS's next system).

Oh, and I was really impressed by EA's conference. All of the games they showed were impressive in one way or another, and their president (or whoever he is) looks eerily like the G-man from Half Life.