Ban for TK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash

So [Elite]xlr tk's the living *chocolate cookies* out of me and other people on a daily basis. Right before a person caps, he tk's and steals the cap. Then he realizes it pisses people off, continues to TK, and just says "your mama" Is he a point *lady friend* or just a dick? Does admin give half a crap about TK anymore? And no xlr- you dick, I am not whining so stfu. I am just saying, WTF is your mental malfunction?

3lionz

Legions Developer
Well...
Personally, I think that TK'rs should be given a temporary ban (by the system) or forced respawn with longer respawn times each successive kill.

Keep in mind, however, some servers are used for dueling. So it should not be used unless there are enough people in a server to actually "start" the game.

Smash

Well...
Personally, I think that TK'rs should be given a temporary ban (by the system) or forced respawn with longer respawn times each successive kill.

Keep in mind, however, some servers are used for dueling. So it should not be used unless there are enough people in a server to actually "start" the game.

How long for a temp ban do you think is fair? Just curious.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
If he's tk'ing prior to the match starting, then banning him would be unsensible. Is it just you that he tk's, or others too?
A one/two week temporary ban might force him to stop. If he doesn't stop, smash that perma-banhammer!

I've played in matches with him before, didn't seem to be a tk at all, I don't know...

Smash

If he's tk'ing prior to the match starting, then banning him would be unsensible. Is it just you that he tk's, or others too?
A one week temporary ban might force him to stop. If he doesn't stop, smash that perma-banhammer!

I've played in matches with him before, didn't seem to be a tk at all, I don't know...

Tk'ing before the match is fun for all! That is not my complaint. During the match is when it happens to me. I have seen him do it to others as well, but he does focus on me for some dumb reason. Probably because he knows it pisses me off.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Try not reacting to it, 'ignore them, they want you to react'. I've been tk'd before, quite a lot, and I've seen that ignoring them does the trick most of the time.

Smash

Try not reacting to it, 'ignore them, they want you to react'. I've been tk'd before, quite a lot, and I've seen that ignoring them does the trick most of the time.
Yeah, I know. That's just not me. When I encounter a douche like him, I get loud :) I will try to be quiet next time.......

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Yeah, I know. That's just not me. When I encounter a douche like him, I get loud :) I will try to be quiet next time.......
I know. It's really tempting to rage when it happens, but raging only makes it worse. If it still doesn't stop, don't bother wasting time screaming at them, make it their last match on legions!

Crisis12096

Well, the problem is that right now there are no consequences for tking. Players will get kicked when there's an admin in the room or when one gets informed, but there are no point deductions. TKing should reduce points, -10 or so. Some people who tk and steals caps are point *lady friends*, but some just might be dicks. It'd be nice to have a system implemented that if a player tks so many times he is automatically removed from the game and then is unable to rejoin for a certain amount of time.
Tking can ruin the game for everyone, when an ally shoots at me I don't know what to do. Shooting back can just instigate and ruin the game, but ignoring it can also ruin the game.

Smash

Well, the problem is that right now there are no consequences for tking. Players will get kicked when there's an admin in the room or when one gets informed, but there are no point deductions. TKing should reduce points, -10 or so. Some people who tk and steals caps are point *lady friends*, but some just might be dicks. It'd be nice to have a system implemented that if a player tks so many times he is automatically removed from the game and then is unable to rejoin for a certain amount of time.
Tking can ruin the game for everyone, when an ally shoots at me I don't know what to do. Shooting back can just instigate and ruin the game, but ignoring it can also ruin the game.
You made some good points/suggestions. Thanks

Frez

M4SVG.png

And for this? How should I take it?

GUIDE TO COUNTER-TK.
1. Make a smurf.
2. Identify the person that was TKing you.
3. Go in as a Sniper.
4. Everytime he has the flag, or is about to cap, snipe him OR when he is dueling someone, constantly snipe him.
5. Laugh your ass of everytime you get a reaction out of him.

I'm sorry, but this is Itsyu and you're really hypocritical Smash. I've seen you try to tk me, and use racial slurs against me. (I have screenshots) and I sent it to multiple admins, I do not know if they have acted on it. But, you're not the one to talk Smash. Considering, you hate "blacks" and "asians".

As for tking, I believe what admins have done in the past, or should have done. Warning for first offense, second offense a temp short ban. And increase the penalty for each offense in the future.
Why would you make a smurf for just this one post?

Status
Not open for further replies.