Baddies lookin' for scrims

yami

Private Tester
I'll gather a group of people up and easily take you down.
8254_1600.jpg

Karnage

Private Tester
What I don't understand is why you would get together a team of really good/best players (except Terror of course :p) and then ask ppl to scrim? Who do you know that can get a better team together? Maybe if the big bois were around but I don't see many of them. The least you could do is split Shaska and envy and try to get a new group together with one of them in the other group. That said I wouldn't mind getting my 57th boys together to 'scrim' you guys just as a practice thing. We don't have a team that can kick your butts yet but we are working on it.

S

shaskie

All of the people in baddie are pretty much my closest friends, besides Apc :(, EDIT: AND JORDAN OF COURSE, but I'm not trying to "stack" any team. This team wasn't by choice, it just happened. A bunch of my closest friends and I thought it would be a good idea to make a team :p

Karnage

Private Tester
I hear ya Shaska, just pointing it out. If you or envy were to break away and make another casual team I would gladly join that team though, as long as it's just a fun team and not a clan or anything.

Vox

All of the people in baddie are pretty much my closest friends, besides Apc :(, EDIT: AND JORDAN OF COURSE, but I'm not trying to "stack" any team. This team wasn't by choice, it just happened. A bunch of my closest friends and I thought it would be a good idea to make a team :p

I see how it is :(

Sin

Private Tester
Get off shaska's nuts eh? We all play together a lot so we decided to make a team. Haters gonna hate.