bad grenade physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

moronval

Private Tester
wat. Grenades feel great, any more distance and I'd just sit in my base lobbing them at the enemy flag stand

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Part of the reason you think they sink so fast is because you see things from so far away. Players can be 200 meters away having a duel.

Vox

grenades seem to go fine for me, but i would like to be able to stop the skin swapper when I get to a skin i like.

yea i kinda got used to the new grenades
but i really would like to have the random skin thing go bye and add a skin/helmet customization thing like in the old legions so we can have a skin/helmet combo we actually like

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Grenades are fine, what sort of annoys me is that they explode if you hit someone that's right in your face (and that's not realistic).

As for the skins, you should be worried about them. Focus on the game, and not on what your character looks like.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
the GL is supposed to be more of a defensive/chasing weapon anyways, so it doesn't need to have such a long range.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Grenades are fine, what sort of annoys me is that they explode if you hit someone that's right in your face (and that's not realistic).
Who said legions is supposed to be "realistic"?

Besides, its more of a reward for mid airs. I think the grenade should explode on contact with an enemy no matter what. Since close range mid airs are the most common types, if Grenades lose that capability then they will be significantly less useful.

Vox

Who said legions is supposed to be "realistic"?

Besides, its more of a reward for mid airs. I think the grenade should explode on contact with an enemy no matter what. Since close range mid airs are the most common types, if Grenades lose that capability then they will be significantly less useful.

i never said it was supposed to be realistic besides i kinda got used to the nades already
and i never mentioned anything about having the grenades detonate after a certain distance, i just thought that the grenades should go a little farther because that day i was shooting grenades and they would sink after 2 seconds. they should always explode on contact

Nades just do too much damage and it doesn't bounce as it used to, thats all. I think the damage was doubled or even tripled, or maybe it's the bounce reduction that makes it soo deadly, it decides the winner in a duel, even easier than CG now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.