Ewrath

I was wondering if you guys could change the avatar next to our every post to 100x100 or less?
Cuz' some of them avatars I see are so dam blurry. ;)

aus.hsp

Private Tester
The bluriness is probably because they saved it as a low quality picture format...
But yes, good idea! However if it is the picture format, the size wouldn't really make a difference.
<3
AusHardstyle

A2

Blurry avies, are most prolly' due to the image uploaded, being too small. So it expands the pic making it blurry.

Contraction doesn't really make images blurry, only if it is by a massive amount, and that would only be because a larger image would go to much greater detail, and while if you manually made a smaller version of said image, you'd only include specific details, so it still retains the same look, the computer doesn't know which of said pixels to delete, and which to keep, so it doesn't create a perfect smaller version.
For example, my avatar would have been shrunk, and it's not really blurry, the only big problem that I'd notice is that the small stars look much more like Dots, than 5 pointed stars.

(Yes, unless we're showing off a cool new device we invented, the word is Contraction, not Contraption.)