Arkain Gaming

lil_maniac

Hey guys :)

Just making this thread to try and boost support for our channel. We only have about 70 subs and 2 video's up at the moment but we only have like one editor :p We are like every other clan, trickshots and feeds. We are also recruiting (xbox only) so message me and I'll get you a trial. We are also recruiting people who can edit with Adobe After Effects and GFX editors so if anyone can make some awesome stuff for us I would be very thankful. I know the majority of this community can do epic stuff like this so yeh.. :p

I know most of you guys will be like ''OMAIGAWD CoDfags, bf3 is better trolololol''.. Probably is but we like playing CoD and we always have a laugh and troll the little kids hehehe.. ^_^

If you guys could maybe sub and give us a like that would be awesome. We wont be spamming your sub box as we'll only be having 1 video every month or something haha and it only takes about 5 seconds to do.

Here is the link to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArkainGaming?feature=watch

And this is our very first video, a dualtage by two of my friends:

Thanks! :)

(And if you wanna add me on xbox, my gamertag is: Ark Maniiac)

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
OMAIGAWD CODFAGS, BF3 IS ALSO *chocolate cookies*.

also, boring, and music is bad.

<Dabbleh> spaz about in the air and let off a random shot

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
At 2:10 I was like, yeah get in the chopper! Then I remembered it's the worst game in the world.

Play BF3, Milner, respect is at an all time low right now.

Vox

At 2:10 I was like, yeah get in the chopper! Then I remembered it's the worst game in the world.

Play BF3, Milner, respect is at an all time low right now.
Cod isn't that bad of a game at all, its the fact that its infected with a *dance* ton of little 10 year olds and nerds who try trickshotting and all that crap.

lil_maniac

Yeh to be honest, I dont trickshot because its just luck if you hit a shot. Im more of a feeder but I do have a couple of random trickshots ive hit haha :D
I did play the BF3 demo and it was good but at the time I didnt have money to buy both MW3 and BF3, so I just went with CoD because I knew all my friends would get it. Guts tells me so much about Battlefield whenever I talk to him and its hillarious haha :D

lil_maniac

Haha, we just uploaded a new montage.. I dont know why but... yehhh watch the video and in some parts you'll know what Im talking about haha. Its a nice montage but really random in some parts :D
There are less ''Lucky Seizure Shots'' in this one, more feeds just to let you guys know. Also, the montage kinda properly starts at 0:35 so bear with the intro haha.. My mate is such an idiot ^_^
Please give it a like, fav, show your love and all that juicy stuff ^_^ Love y'all <3

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You really need to advertise in better places than this, honestly, no one cares about COD here.

lil_maniac

I think some people in this community play CoD here.. And Im sharing what other game I play in the ''Off Topic'' section of the forums, like other people do with pc gaming and other random stuff. I can post whatever I want (well, not everything, there are boundaries ^_^) in here. As you dont care, dont bother with this thread. Kthxbai.

Synista

You guys look talented although when you was doing the trickshots I was baffled at how the hell you're doing all those freaking movements so quick... I'm a FIFA guy so yea, but my KD is 2.6 and W/L is 6.2 on MW3. Don't listen to little pessimistic morons, you have to do what you gotta do! Good luck w/ your montages <33

lil_maniac

You guys look talented although when you was doing the trickshots I was baffled at how the hell you're doing all those freaking movements so quick... I'm a FIFA guy so yea, but my KD is 2.6 and W/L is 6.2 on MW3. Don't listen to little pessimistic morons, you have to do what you gotta do! Good luck w/ your montages <33

Haha yeh, I dont trickshot although Im kinda learning how to :p Its not that hard its just that you have to position your fingers differently to do different things, like stretch your left thumb over to the right stick and all that poop. But yeh, Cheers Jay :)

Good luck with the clan thingy.

Cheers man! Thanks for the support <3

Oh god... What has aim assist done to this world...

Hahaha, its still lucky if you hit stuff.. Its like what fissures said, ''Lucky seizure shots'' :D

We have a few montages berng worked on, but I think my mate is working on another one at the moment and it has me in it :D So yeh, hopefully that'll turn out guuurd :D

Vox

We have a few montages berng worked on, but I think my mate is working on another one at the moment and it has me in it :D So yeh, hopefully that'll turn out guuurd :D
You better not have noob clips! lol
Have you done any of those seizure shots before? :p

lil_maniac

You better not have noob clips! lol
Have you done any of those seizure shots before? :p

Hehe most of my recent clips are alright :D Yeh I have a few trickshots recorded but I cant remember actually doing them hahaha :D I remember one but it was crappy but other than that, apparently I have a few more recorded but.. idk :p
I think when I go for a shot, I over complicate it so I never hit anything :D But I dont like going for easy stuff.. Oh and when I do go for something, 9 times out of 10, I dont jump off straight hahaha